join the iScream team
Shared By iScream Team
Breakfast / Brunch
Lunch / Dinner
Soups, Salads & Sides
Interest / Event
Fun for Kids
Quick & Easy
Share Your Recipes
A crispy egg roll wrap basket filled with creamy Blue Bunny®
Rainbow Sherbet with a mild raspberry-jalapeño sauce ladled over the top.
4 scoops Blue Bunny® Rainbow Sherbet
3/4 cup raspberry preserves
1/4 cup jalapeno preserve
4 7" x 7" egg roll wraps
Mint leaves, optional
1. Mix together the raspberry preserves and jalapeno preserve, set aside.
2. Preheat fryer to 305 degrees F.
3. Place egg roll wrap in fryer basket and slowly lower into grease. Place a rim-up coffee cup into the center of the wrap and gently push down with a slotted spoon to form the purse. Fry for 1-1/2 minutes, then remove coffee cup. Submerge the wrap completely into the grease and fry for another 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Remove from fryer and place opening face down on a paper towel to cool completely.
5. Place the fried egg roll purse face up on a serving dish to serve.
6. Place a 2 1/2 ounce scoop of Blue Bunny Rainbow Sherbet into the opening.
7. Top sherbet with 1/4 of the raspberry-jalapeno sauce.
8. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
9. Serve immediately.
Send This Recipe to a Friend
Used in this recipe:
Fat free lemon, orange & lime sherbet.
Ratings and Reviews
This Recipe's Average Rating
Reviewed By: Vity
1/5/2011 5:37:48 PM
I would use plain raseberry sauce since my husband and I are not into hot spices. Certainly like your 2 extra scoops. Also like the idea of using Bluebunny ice cream in recipies. Thank you. Helen
Reviewed By: Amazing!!
1/5/2011 8:08:06 AM
Interesting recipe! I didn't know "Raspberry Preserves" will make "a mild Orange Flavored Sauce." How do you do that?
Rate This Recipe
Back To BlueBunny.com Recipes