Ice Cream Lollipops
Say "I love you" this Valentine's Day with delicious, homemade Ice Cream Lollipops. Just take scoops of your favorite Blue Bunny® ice cream, add lollipop sticks, dip them in a coating made from dark chocolate, cream and condensed milk, then decorate and add flavor with a crunchy topping.
1 medium saucepan, 1 steel bowl, 1 glass plate lined with parchment paper, 4 lollipop sticks, small glass bowls for toppings
- 4 small scoops of your favorite Blue Bunny® ice cream
- 4 ounces semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of your favorite toppings
Scoop Blue Bunny® ice cream into balls and place on a parchment-lined glass plate. Place plate in freezer for 15 minutes or until ice cream is semi-hard. Remove plate with ice cream scoops from freezer, place a lollipop stick into each ball and return to freezer. Heat one cup of water in a medium-sized saucepan on low and place a medium-sized steel bowl on top of the pan. In the bowl, combine semi-sweet chocolate, cream and sweetened condensed milk, stirring until chocolate has completely melted and mixture is smooth. Meanwhile, place decorative toppings into separate small glass bowls. Remove the steel bowl from heat and quickly dip the lollipops in the chocolate and then into the decorative toppings. Place lollipops back in freezer until ready to serve.
Pictured (left to right):
1. Super Fudge Brownie™ Lollipop - Blue Bunny® Super Fudge Brownie™ dipped in dark chocolate and coated with chocolate sprinkles and a fresh raspberry.
2. Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate Lollipop - Blue Bunny® Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate ice cream dipped in dark chocolate and coated with chopped, chocolate-covered bing cherry candies.
3. French Vanilla Lollipop - Blue Bunny® French Vanilla ice cream dipped in dark chocolate and coated with pink sprinkles.