Le Mars, IA
Wells' Enterprises, Inc. - the maker of Blue Bunny Ice Cream has an opening for a Part time Shipping and Receiving Coordinator I to work on the night shift weekends at our Freezer facility in Le Mars, Iowa.
- Greet drivers and verify order and load accuracy
- Work with incoming and outgoing loads
- Coordinate orders to expedite, process transactions, organize loads for customer orders to be gathered or distributed
- Understand quality of shipping standards, methods, and procedures
- Prepare shipping documents and correspondence pertaining to work of the department in a timely manner
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Independent office employee able to make decision independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills desired
- 3-4 years¿ experience in a fast paced office environment is preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle applications or Order management systems is helpful
|Shipping & Receiving Coord I
Le Mars, IA
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator at the South Ice Cream Freezer (Weekend-Nights)
Wells Enterprises, Inc. currently has an opening for a part-time Shipping and Receiving Coordinator to work the weekend Night shift at the Yard Office at our South Ice Cream Freezer. This individual will be working with incoming and outgoing loads, greeting drivers and verifying order and load accuracy, compiling information, working with the Oracle systems, Telnet, Yard Management systems and duties associated with it.
Start time is 4:30 pm to 4:30 am. The work schedule will be Friday or Saturday Nights. These hours are subject to change depending on business need.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, other duties may be assigned by your supervisor, as dictated by business necessity.
Candidates must possess excellent phone and computer skills including Word and Excel, effective written and verbal communication skills, a strong aptitude for working with numbers and able to multitask with great attention to detail. Successful individuals must be able to work independently and make decisions with little supervision. Three to four years experience working in a fast paced office environment is required with experience in Oracle applications or Order Management systems helpful.
EOE/AA - F/M/V/D.