Le Mars, IA
This position is responsible for under general supervision, performs a variety of complex, analytical and financial duties which require independent judgment in selection and interpretation of data through knowledge of departmental and company procedures to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Include and manages the order process throughout the lifecycle of the order.
- Responsible for enforcement of company policies and procedures and escalating to supervisor when enforcement cannot be obtained.
- Takes ownership and develops solutions by compiling alternatives to complex issues; while exercising considerable judgment within prescribed limits.
- Manages assigned customer accounts which includes account set up, pricing and promotions, updating authorized item lists, item conversions, new item sheets, and all other aspects of the account.
- Lead upward, downward, and across functional communication across all business units both internal and external.
- Responsible for sharing best practices and training peers on new processes as necessary. Effectively provides support for assigned backup person and ensures that the customer and Account Manager needs are met.
- They will support Account Managers by being responsive in meeting their needs in a timely manner.
- Work with the Account Managers in resolving customer issues by making sure to communicate all necessary information.
- Accurately updates internal and external databases such as SCDB, customer websites, as well as, projects and reports in a timely manner.
- Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years related customer service experience, preferred.