|Hr Recruitment Administrator
Le Mars, IA
HR Recruitment Administrator
We have an opening for a HR Recruitment Administrator at our employment office in Sioux City, IA. This position is responsible for driving recruitment objectives by providing administrative support and coordination to the talent acquisition functions throughout the organization.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assists with new hire orientation, ensures all paperwork and compliance information is in place.
- Promotes Affirmative Action goals and initiatives; ensures adherence to OFFCP guidelines, employment verification/I-9 compliance and to all federal, state, and local regulations governing the employment process.
- Coordinates and reviews applications as part of the internal job posting process. Support hiring managers and business partners to determine qualifications, schedule interviews and ensure timely process flow.
- Responsible for all administrative functions of the talent acquisitions functions including invoicing, candidate expenses, pre-employments checks, etc.
- Maintains and updates talent management tracking system. Ensures system data integrity to achieve full utilization of tracking system. Also includes the accurate reporting of internal and temporary movements.
- Assists with the sourcing process, schedules/coordinates interview itineraries and travel arrangements for candidates.
- Participates in job fairs and recruitment efforts as necessary.
- Ensures that all pre-employment screenings (i.e. drug screens, background checks, MVR, are conducted and applicant flow maintained.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, other duties may be assigned by your supervisor, as dictated by business necessity.
Associates Degree in HR preferred. Associates Degree in Human Resources or related area preferred. Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an HR related field
EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
|Hr Generalist-Nicp Evenings
Le Mars, IA
Evening Operations HR Generalist
Wells is seeking a HR Generalist to provide HR/Training support in the evenings across the Le Mars, IA facilities. This position will have a targeted focus
on executing and coordinating training initiatives, including, but not limited to, compliance training and training agendas for employees. In addition, the
individual will assist client groups at the SICP, NICP and Logistics, by executing the tactical aspects of Human Resources in the areas of employee
relations, labor relations, staffing, compensation and benefits. Therefore, the start time for this position will range from 1PM - 3 PM.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Coordinates, monitors and tracks training plans for employees who are newly hired, promoted or transferring into new positions. Provides regular
reporting on status of training plans via key metrics.
Coordinates and acts as a resource in developing compliance training programs. Reports on compliance training progress and key training metrics to
Delivers training and development programs in partnership with OD team as needed.
Interprets company policies and counsels employees on employment issues. Assists with the implementation of new company policies and ensures
Consults with supervisors and managers on basic labor and employee relations issues. Assists management at the tactical level to resolve issues and
Partners with management team to effectively facilitate, administer and execute established performance management processes such as, 1:1s, coaching
discussions, disciplinary action, performance development or improvement plans and formal performance reviews.
Participates in the recruitment and selection process for internal and external candidates. Responsible for interviewing and providing feedback on
hiring decisions. Partners with Compensation to determine equitable employment offers.
Partners with other HR functions to disseminate departmental or company-wide communications effectively.
Coordinates departmental changes including: promotions, transfers, equity adjustments and restructures. Partners with management to create and/or
update existing job descriptions as necessary.
Candidates must possess knowledge of HR policies and procedures and various employment laws and practices (ADA, FMLA, EEO, etc.).
Solid communication skills (verbal and written), as well as, effective interpersonal skills are required to establish business relationships with
Ability to evaluate situations, recommend options and implement solutions is also critical.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or be actively working toward a degree.
Previous HR Generalist experience strongly preferred.
Manufacturing or production work environment strongly preferred.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis