|Mgr Organizational Development
Le Mars, IA
We have an opening for an Organizational Development Manager at our Corporate Office in Le Mars, IA. This position is responsible for supporting performance and culture through effective Organizational Development (OD) strategies, processes and interventions that strengthen individual and organizational capabilities to execute strategic business objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Influence and provide internal consulting, thought leadership and coaching to business leaders at all levels of the organization to improve performance and drive change.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and functional business unit leaders to identify needs to perform and execute strategy, including individual and group performance, processes and structure, defining measurable objectives to achieve through interventions.
- Ensure evaluation and communication of the effectiveness and business impact of processes and interventions.
- Lead OD project teams and manage projects and resources to ensure effective delivery and implementation of processes and interventions to achieve defined objectives and customer expectations.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and deliver learning/training programs.
- Ensure effective Organizational Development (OD) strategies, processes and interventions are selected or designed and developed to achieve defined objectives and customer expectations, such as performance management, leadership and employee development curriculums, succession planning, coaching, and talent selection and review processes.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, other duties may be assigned by your supervisor, as dictated by business necessity.
Qualified applicants must have a Bachelors' degree in HR, Training and Development, OD, or Business Admin, HR emphasis or minor preferred. 8-10 years relevant and progressive experience in training, learning development and organizational development disciplines. Managerial experience preferred
|Org Development Specialist
Le Mars, IA
- Facilitates learning and development activities in areas related to company values, leadership competencies, compliance policies, systems and orientation.
- Displays knowledge of principles and methods for training and curriculum design, content development, teaching and facilitation for individuals and groups.
- Leads, facilities, and supports identified key projects for the organization.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training programs, utilizing best practice methods to identify, recommend and implement improvements.
- Assist in driving implementation and adoption of Project Management initiatives cross functionally.
- Partner with Leaders and Continuous Improvement to identify areas of opportunity. Evaluates and addresses
communication gaps, provide support of cross functional needs, as well as delivering an enhanced customer and
Qualified applicants must have a Bachelors' degree in HR, Training and Development, OD, or Business Admin, HR emphasis or minor preferred. 3-5 years relevant experience in training and development.
|Talent Acquisition Admin
Le Mars, IA
| Assists with new hire orientation, ensures all paperwork and compliance information is in place. |
| Promotes Affirmative Action goals and initiatives; ensures adherence to OFFCP guidelines, employment verification/I-9 compliance and to all federal, state, and local regulations governing the employment process. |
| Coordinates and reviews applications as part of the internal job posting process. Support hiring managers and business partners to determine qualifications, schedule interviews and ensure timely process flow. |
| Ensures that all pre-employment screenings (i.e. drug screens, background checks, MVR, are conducted and applicant flow maintained. |
| Responsible for all administrative functions of the talent acquisitions functions including invoicing, candidate expenses, pre-employments checks, etc. |
| Maintains and updates talent management tracking system. Ensures system data integrity to achieve full utilization of tracking system. Also includes the accurate reporting of internal and temporary movements. |
| Assists with the sourcing process, schedules/coordinates interview itineraries and travel arrangements for candidates. Participates in job fairs and recruitment efforts as necessary. |
| Acts as a HR liaison for communications initiatives. Supports strategic communications efforts through writing, reporting and interviewing. |