Le Mars, IA
Associate Marketing Manager, Branded Packaged Marketing
Wells' Enterprises, Ince. has an opening for an Associate Marketing Manager, Branded Packaged at our Corporate Office in Le Mars, IA. This position with guidance manages the new product development (NPD) process and assists in planning, analyzing and implementing programs for a specific strategic business unit (SBU).
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively seek and manages opportunities to reduce waste and improve margins while maintaining desired delivery of the brand promise to customers and consumers. Assist in execution of corporate sustainability initiatives. Recommends process improvement opportunities.
- Assists Marketing Manager in analyzing ongoing business performance and program effectiveness relative to plan objectives and competitive benchmarks. The candidate identifies key insights and implications that help cross-functional teams refine tactical plans, resulting in improved customer and consumer purchase and loyalty.
- Executes assigned tasks and projects with excellence with some supervision. This includes new product plans, marketing and communication programs, research projects, pricing initiatives and volume forecasting. This person assists with ad hoc initiatives as necessary.
- With guidance they will manage development, launch and tracking of new product projects through established NPD process.
- Delivers core team initiatives within defined time, cost and success parameters. Influences cross-functional peers and builds broad functional alignment while meeting project objectives.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, other duties may be assigned by your supervisor, as dictated by business necessity.
Qualified applicants must have a Bachelors' degree in Marketing or Sales. MBA perferred. With 1-3 years of Marketing experience required or combination of MBA and experience. Knowledge and familiarity with NPD process and overall business strategy.