|Assoc Mgr Category Analytics
Le Mars, IA
Associate Manager Category Analytics
We have an open position at our corporate center for an Associate Manager of Category Analytics in Le Mars, IA. The candidate will be responsible for
providing syndicated data insights, analytical support, making recommendations to support business planning, and identifying key category growth
opportunities for our customers.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Supports tactical implementation of Nielsen database changes and ongoing database maintenance.
Provides corporate and cross-channel syndicated data reporting as needed.
Supports Director of Category Management in broad-based category and shopper insight development and application.
Partners with Field Sales, CatMan, and Pricing & Promotions team members to identify key category growth opportunities for our customers.
Leads syndicated data analysis and provides recommendations to support annual plans, and corporate strategic planning in connection with primary and
secondary research to recommend growth opportunities for Wells.
Trains and mentors internal customers in interpretation and usage of insights and analysis specifically related to category development. Builds
individual capabilities to improve understanding of complex business issues to increase organizational value and grow Wells business partnerships.
Leads all ad-hoc corporate reporting required to satisfy both external (customer) and internal (corporate) requests.
Provides additional CatMan support to Field Sales team as back-up to Field CatMan where necessary.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or any related field.
3+ years of data analysis and insight generation leadership is preferred.
Knowledge of business analytics to identify customer opportunities to support plan execution is preferred.
Must have effective communication skills, both internally and directly with customers.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
|Mgr Business Analytics-Walmart
Manager of Business Analytics-Walmart
We have an open position for a Manager of Business Analytics in Bentonville, AR. Leads the strategic development of best-in-class business analytical
capabilities and processes for the Wells Enterprises, Inc. Walmart customer team. Supports the development of key sales insights and information that will
be instrumental in selling and presenting our strategic plans and product. Grows and develops the team in order to provide rich insights and opportunities
to improve customer¿s category in addition to our internal sales performance.
Other Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Leads development of key business insights and proactively shares those with Walmart through both standard and ad-hoc reporting processes.
· Accountable for all aspects of promotional (COMAC) plans, including proper script development, analysis and progress tracking through defined performance
metrics, recommendations based on insight and learning, internal and external communication, and development of best-practice processes for continuous
· Collaborates consistently with cross-functional teammates both on customer team and at corporate, supports development of strategic and annual plans and
provides proactive insight-driven recommendations designed to improve overall business results.
· Leads all sales analysis for the Walmart customer team. Serves as functional expert and guides development, creation and continuous improvement of
standard and ad-hoc sales reports.
· Builds a strong, effective, high-performing team by utilizing performance management methodology and functional skills while motivating, coaching and
developing the next generation of leaders to perform to their maximum potential. Strengthens the quality of the team through talent management, succession
planning and recruiting of strong talent that builds organizational capabilities and fits the Wells Enterprises culture.
· Stays connected to critical category insights and aligns sales analytics and initiatives to the long-term importance of driving category growth
If you are qualified and interested in this position: