Banana Split Ice Cream Cookie Cup
- 1 stick of butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 sliced banana
- 3 sliced strawberries
Chocolate Syrup Shell
- ½ cup of mini chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 3 cups Blue Bunny Banana Split ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together softened butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly incorporate the flour mixture to the cream mixture.
- Divide into 12 balls and place each in a muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and press down the middle of each cookie using the bottom of a round spice container to make an indentation, forming the balls into cups. Let cool.
- In another bowl, put the chocolate chips and coconut oil together. In 20 second intervals, microwave until melted.
- Scoop ice cream into each cup after it cools. Spoon chocolate mixture on top of ice cream.
- Quickly top with sliced banana and strawberry. Freeze until ready to serve, and enjoy!
Banana ice cream with fudge and strawberry swirls, pineapple pieces, and mixed nuts.