Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Cupcakes
- Mix up your cake batter for the bottom layer.
- When adding your cake mix to the cupcake holders within the baking pan, only add a little batter. You will be adding a layer of Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, so just enough batter to cover the bottom is plenty. Since you aren't adding as much batter to your cupcake pan, the baking time will be less (about 13 minutes total cook time).
- While the cupcakes bake, set out the Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough so it can soften. Wait until your cupcakes are cooled before adding the Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. This way, the heat of the cupcake won't cause the Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to seep into the cake and make it soggy.
- After the cupcakes are cooled and the Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has softened, add the next layer to your cupcakes. When adding the Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, feel free to top each cupcake off. You no longer have the worry about it rising since it will freeze into place.
- As soon as each cupcake is filled with a layer of Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, place the entire baking pan back into the freezer. Do not remove the cupcakes from the pan. This will hold your paper cupcake wrappers in place, ensuring that your Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough molds into the same shape as the cupcake.
- Leave cupcakes in the freezer for 2 - 4 hours, covering them if you can.
- Right before serving add whipped cream to the top of your cupcakes. Plus sprinkles!
Cookie dough frozen dairy dessert, cookie dough and chocolate chunks, cookie dough batter.