Cookie Butter Cones
- Combine ice cream and cookie butter in a blender and gently mix it for a few seconds. If your blender has a paddle attachment that will work best, but it isn't a must. Don't overmix; you should see "ribbons" of your cookie butter in the ice cream.
- If the ice cream melted while mixing, pop it in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Grab an ice cream scoop and use it to make a ball on top of your ice cream cones.
- Pour/dip/spread chocolate coating so the whole area of ice cream is coated.
- Sprinkle ice cream with nuts and stand it up in your cup or whatever you are using.
- Put it back in the freezer for an hour, and enjoy!
Premium vanilla bean ice cream.