Raspberry Toasted Almond Fudge Dessert
- In a mixer, combine Blue Bunny Toasted Almond Fudge ice cream with 3 ounces of unflavored gelatin. Mix well. Press into the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan. If you want to, you can add extra almonds or chocolate chips while mixing.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour to freeze.
- Using a mixer, mix the vanilla ice cream with the packet of raspberry gelatin.
- Add the fresh or frozen raspberries and blend. Allow to sit and soften or come to room temperature to make it easier to spread.
- Once softened enough, spread on top of frozen layer of Toasted Almond Fudge and return it all to the freezer for 2 hours.
- Top with more toasted almonds and slice into squares. Serve.
Chocolate fudge ice cream with roasted almond pieces.