- 1 tablespoon room temperature coconut oil
- 10 whole graham crackers
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2½ cups softened Blue Bunny Chocopolitan
- 1½ cups mini-marshmallows
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan with coconut oil.
- Place the graham crackers in a large resealable bag. Seal the bag, and using a rolling pin break the crackers into crumbs. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the crumbs. Pour the remaining crumbs into a medium bowl, and season with cinnamon and salt. Add the butter and stir well to combine. Press the crust into the pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Using an offset spatula, spread the Blue Bunny Chocopolitan on top of the crust. Freeze for 8 hours.
- Top with the mini marshmallows.
- Pour the cream and the chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds, and stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the marshmallows, and freeze for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the pie with reserved graham crackers, and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Slice and serve.
Chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate with other natural flavors frozen dairy dessert.