Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a stand mixer or electric hand mixer. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and cocoa; mix together until combined.
- Add flour one cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Pour batter in a greased 9x13 pan and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Remove ice cream from freezer and let sit out for 30 minutes to soften. Place entire contents of ice cream carton over brownies and spread evenly. Cover and place in the freezer so ice cream can re-freeze.
- Spread whipped topping over ice cream. Add mini chocolate chips and milk chocolate shavings. Cover and set back in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, depending on how hard you want your whipped topping to be.
- Cut into 20 to 24 squares. Enjoy!
Chocolate ice cream with fudge swirls and brownie pieces.