Waffle Ice Cream with Maple Butter Syrup
- Cook the waffles and bacon according to package instructions.
- Warm the maple syrup in a pan over medium-low heat. Add butter and stir until butter is melted.
- Break each waffle into four pieces.
- Place one waffle piece onto the plate.
- Place one scoop of Blue Bunny Butter Pecan ice cream onto the waffle.
- Place another waffle piece onto the ice cream.
- Drizzle the warm maple butter (recipe below) over the ice cream and waffles.
- Top with chopped bacon and enjoy!
Creamy butter pecan ice cream sprinkled with crunchy pecans.