Your search for fun ends here.
Find Blue Bunny® In a Store Near You
0 locations near you
- Blue Bunny® uses more than 8 million pounds of chocolate coating a year—the same weight as 194 whale sharks!
- Blue Bunny® uses more than 130 million sticks a year for our treats—enough to lay end-to-end from New York to San Francisco and back again. (Mind. Blown.)
- Blue Bunny® uses 396,295 pounds of pecans annually. That would fill almost 5,000 18-wheelers!
- Blue Bunny® purchases 865,000 pounds of strawberries each year. That’s enough to make more than 250,000 strawberry pies! Now you know why we call it Double Strawberry!
- Blue Bunny® makes more ice cream sandwiches in a year than it takes to stretch across the Great Wall of China one and a quarter times—more than 100 million sandwiches!
- On average it takes about 50 licks to finish a single scoop ice cream cone.
- At one time, it was against the law to serve ice cream on cherry pie in Kansas.
- Chocolate syrup is the world's most popular ice cream topping.
- More ice cream is sold on Sunday than any other day of the week.
- Waffle cones were invented at the 1904 World’s Fair when an ice cream vendor ran out of dishes.
- Stacking all the Big Boppers produced in a year would tower over 500,000 feet—that’s more than 12 times higher than a plane in flight!
- Our ice cream freezer is 12 stories high and a city-block long, making it one of the largest (and coldest) freezers in the world!
- Blue Bunny® makes more than 50 million gallons of ice cream a year. That’s enough to fill 75 Olympic-size pools and still have some for yourself!
- The average American enjoys 48 ice cream pints a year!
- Did you know it would take 3,317 ice cream sandwiches to reach the top of the Sears (Willis) Tower?
- 87% of Americans have ice cream in their freezer at any given time.
- The annual tonnage of chocolate ice cream bar coating would cover 47 football fields at a thickness of 1 inch. That’s more than 8 million pounds!
- Blue Bunny® uses 396,295 pounds of pecans annually, which equals the combined weight of 5 adult humpback whales.
- There are more than 150 million chocolate bunnies used in Bunny Tracks each year!
- 1 in 10 people admit to licking the bowl clean after eating ice cream. 1 in 5 share with their pet!