- 1 ¼ Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ½ tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups Blue Bunny Vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter over low heat and stir until smooth.
- Add the sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and water. Cook until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook on low heat, without stirring, until the mixture thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Set this aside to cool.
- Press the Oreo cookies into the bottom and up the sides of a 9" pie pan. Set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together the marshmallows, chocolate chips and softened ice cream until completely combined.
- Once the fudge sauce is lukewarm, pour this over the cookie crust. Then spoon the ice cream mixture over the fudge and smooth the top with a spoon.
- Drizzle the top of the pie with caramel.
- Cover the pie and freeze it for at least 2 hours.
Vanilla flavored ice cream.